Create Your Brivo Mobile Pass Account
Eliminates the need for a Brivo Access Administrator to issue newmobile passes by saving your preferences to your own Brivo Mobile Pass account.
Brivo has improved the Brivo Mobile Pass app experience by giving users the ability to connect their mobile pass experience to a valid email account. When a new account is created, all mobile passes, door favorites and app preferences, are associated with their new account and not their smartphone. When a user inevitably replaces a smartphone, for any reason, simply log in to the Brivo Mobile Pass app account from their new device and all mobile passes, door favorites and preferences are immediately restored. Creating a Brivo Mobile Pass account benefits both partners and end users by:
- Any time a user changed phones for any reason, they had to be issued a new mobile pass and their old mobile pass revoked
- When a BMP user creates a BMP account using a valid email, they are connecting their login credentials to their mobile passes, removing the partner from the process of issuing replacement mobile passes
- By enabling email login to verify a user’s account credentials, Brivo takes the onus off the Admin to respond to urgent requests to restore lost credentials
- BMP users with a valid account can easily transfer their Brivo Mobile Pass experience to a new device without assistance from a Brivo Access Admin
- With a valid BMP account you will not have to request a new mobile pass when you upgrade or lose your phone